2012-04-06 | Anchorage Historic Hotel | 330 E Street | Anchorage, Alaska
|Location’s Web Site: anchoragehistorichotel.com
The existing Hotel is actually the Annex to the original Hotel built accross the alleyway on 3rd Avenue which was connected by a sky bridge. The original structure was built in 1916 and was torn down in ????
The Anchorage Hotel was the finest Hotel in Anchorage for many years and was considered "the place" to stay. The Hotel started being neglected and fell into a state of disrepair as new, more modern Hotels began opening in Anchorage.
In 1989, under new ownership the Hotel was remodeled and brought back to life. It has become an important part of Anchorage’s history & future.
– A young bride-to-be commited suicide the night before her wedding and now roams the second floor hallway.
– Anchorage’s first police chief "John J. Sturgis" (aka Black Jack) returns to the hotel every February 20th at 9:15pm where he was shot in the back with his own gun killing him in 1921.
– Guests often feel the presence of Ghosts in rooms 215 & 217.
– Bathroom curtains open & close in several rooms.
– Sounds of children playing in the hallway when none are in the Hotel.
– A Shaman reported sensing an old insane woman with a happy little boy in the Hotel.
– Little man with funny outfit in closet of Room 205.
|Investigators: Kiri Abbas & Aimee Greninger
Areas Investigated:Stairway, 2nd floor Hallway, Room #207
EVP’s Recorded: (Headphones are advised as Computer Speakers are usually of very poor quality which will prevent you from hearing the files properly).
All of these EVP’s are classified as "B" (more info).
Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page with your thoughts on what is being said.
Unknown young girl's voice is recorded.
EVP-001 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Talking then unknown voice is recorded.
EVP-002 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Kiri talking then unknown voice is recorded.
EVP-003 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Kiri talking then another unknown voice is recorded..
EVP-004 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Another unknown voice is recorded.
EVP-005 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
No visual evidence was found on any of the camcorders or still cameras.
Aimee’s arm became wet after being
If you have any links you’d like to see added please email them to us.
Besides the personal experiences enough audio evidence was recorded to show that the Anchorage Historic Hotel is truly haunted with several Spirits.