2012-05-31 | Anchorage Historic Hotel | 330 E Street | Anchorage, Alaska
|Location’s Web Site: anchoragehistorichotel.com
The existing Hotel is actually the Annex to the original Hotel built accross the alleyway on 3rd Avenue which was connected by a sky bridge. The original structure was built in 1916 and was torn down in ????
The Anchorage Hotel was the finest Hotel in Anchorage for many years and was considered "the place" to stay. The Hotel started being neglected and fell into a state of disrepair as new, more modern Hotels began opening in Anchorage.
In 1989, under new ownership the Hotel was remodeled and brought back to life. It has become an important part of Anchorage’s history & future.
– A young bride-to-be commited suicide the night before her wedding and now roams the second floor hallway.
– Anchorage’s first police chief "John J. Sturgis" (aka Black Jack) returns to the hotel every February 20th at 9:15pm where he was shot in the back with his own gun killing him in 1921.
– Guests often feel the presence of Ghosts in rooms 215 & 217.
– Bathroom curtains open & close in several rooms.
– Sounds of children playing in the hallway when none are in the Hotel.
– A Shaman reported sensing an old insane woman with a happy little boy in the Hotel.
– Little man with funny outfit in closet of Room 205.
|Investigators: Kiri Abbas & Aimee Greninger
Areas Investigated:Stairway, 2nd floor Hallway, Room #207
EVP’s Recorded: (Headphones are advised as Computer Speakers are usually of very poor quality which will prevent you from hearing the files properly).
All of these EVP’s are classified as "B" (more info).
Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page with your thoughts on what is being said.
This voice is recorded.
EVP-001 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Aimee talking about ice then Unknown Voice.
EVP-002 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Kiri says "Still there?" then voice says this.
EVP-003 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Voice recorded when Kendall asks Spirits to speak into light.
EVP-004 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Unknown blowing noise which was neither investigator.
EVP-005 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Baby crying behind Kiri's voice.
EVP-006 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Aimee talking then voice saying this.
EVP-007 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
EVP-008 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Investigators talking then voice saying this
EVP-009 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Immediately after Investigators leave the room footsteps are heard then voice says.
EVP-010 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Unknown voice while Investigators were sleeping in the room.
EVP-011 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
Same as above but 20 seconds later.
EVP-012 - Anchorage Historic Hotel
If you have any links you’d like to see added please email them to us.
Besides the personal experiences enough audio evidence was recorded to show that the Anchorage Historic Hotel is truly haunted with several Spirits.